Sunday, December 24, 2006

Two posts in one day! But I'm bored, so whatever.

So, I took the Five Factor Personality Test. Amazingly, for an internet quiz/test, it was pretty accurate:

***Your Five Factor Personality Profile***

Extroversion:

You have medium extroversion.
You're not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party.
Sometimes you are full of energy and open to new social experiences.
But you also need to hibernate and enjoy your "down time."

Conscientiousness:

You have medium conscientiousness.
You're generally good at balancing work and play.
When you need to buckle down, you can usually get tasks done.
But you've been known to goof off when you know you can get away with it.

Agreeableness:

You have low agreeableness.
Your self interest comes first, and others come later, if at all.
In general, you feel that people are not to be trusted.
And you're skeptical that anyone else really feels differently.

Neuroticism:

You have medium neuroticism.
You're generally cool and collected, but sometimes you do panic.
Little worries or problems can consume you, draining your energy.
Your life is pretty smooth, but there's a few emotional bumps you'd like to get rid of.

Openness to experience:

Your openness to new experiences is high.
In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.
You'll try almost anything interesting, and you're constantly pushing your own limits.
A great connoisseir of art and beauty, you can find the positive side of almost anything.

Most of it was true. Especially Extroversion. Hint, peoples: If I'm on MSN, I'm happy to talk. If I'm not on MSN, DON'T TRY TO TALK TO ME! I'm surrounding myself in solitude. And no, that doesn't mean I've disappeared off the face of the earth.

On to other matters, I've decided working on the 24th of December is fun. Not only was *everyone* from the store working, but there was hardly any customers. I got paid for 4 hours work when, in reality, the most productive thing I did was take down tinsel. Which I highly enjoyed, as I was discussing with my supervisor how commercial Christmas is. Fun times had by all.

Over and out. Probably more to come in a few days, once the family commitments pass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.